CustomFresh Delivers Healthy Office Snacks and Wellness to Your Workplace
Looking to boost workplace wellness? We put fresh, healthy office snacks and good-for-you office lunches within your team’s reach to empower wholesome lifestyles.
Clean food is clean fuel. It can help your staff focus better in the office, then leave with enough energy to do the things that make them happy and well-rounded people. The kind of people you’d like to come to work with every day. After all, happy, healthy employees make for a more productive workplace–and nutritious workplace food plays a key role.
Our custom micro market vending solutions offer 24/7 access to in-house office catering services, focusing on organic, sustainable, locally-sourced products. In a nutshell, we make it easier for your team to make smarter eating choices by providing nourishing food for the office. Whether you’ve got 5 employees or 5,000, we’ve got you covered.
we’re experts in this, so you don’t have to be
Are your wellness goals ambitious? Good. We’ll help you achieve them by upgrading your workplace food options. We provide a variety of better-for-you food choices, then we put the power of healthful eating in your hands. Just tell us what you want and boom, we dish up snacks and lunch for office delivery. Just like that.
Think of us as your partner in wellness, whether you need help creating a formal wellness plan or just need an assist trying to implement one. We’ve got your back. We’ll talk with you to uncover your goals, then work with you to create and execute an actionable, achievable plan to meet your needs.
How will you know if you’ve achieved your goals? Measure it, of course! When it comes to setting up your CustomFresh market metrics, get as specific as you want: set goals, chart food purchases, incentivize healthy choices, and more. Then we provide you with customized reports when you need them. Advice, too. As much as you want. Like, we’ll literally come to all your wellness meetings and lead you through it. This stuff is our jam.
Get CustomFresh, and advance your wellness initiative
Most micro markets follow mainstream food service practices, stocking and giving priority placement to the foods and beverages they’re paid to promote (by their vendors, not their customers). These are high profit-margin foods: generally high in sugar and low in nutrients.
43% of our calories are consumed outside the home, usually at work.
CustomFresh doesn’t play that game. Our priority is the health of your employees, and all our market decisions are driven from there. We promise to meet your team’s nutritional needs and cater to their lifestyle preferences, delivering the specific foods they ask for.
Our healthy office catering means we stock, and give priority placement, to wholesome, energy-giving foods and beverages that satisfy your employees, from soup to nuts. That means fiber-rich whole grain sandwiches, fresh fruit, and low-fat yogurt go front and center, while more traditional vending machine choices are still available, but take a back seat. Why? Because your team deserves nourishing goodness all day long. And you deserve a micro market that will help you achieve your wellness goals, however lofty those goals may be.
TIP: If you want to make it easy for your staff to eat well, consider subsidizing foods that fuel. We’re talking fruits and veggies, whole grains, and all the healthy stuff that gives them the energy they need to give 110% every day. We’ll work with you to identify snacks and meals that both appeal to employees and help move the needle on your wellness goals.
TAKE A PEEK INSIDE OUR FRESH FOOD OPTIONS
Workplace nutrition programs have been shown to improve productivity by 2% or more.
We try to steer you in the right direction when it comes to noshing on healthy food in the workplace. That’s why we offer wholesome choices with lower salt and sugar, higher fiber, and added vitamins. Plus, we take the guesswork out of eating healthy by serving up our popular FitPick™ items. These smart choices, such as CLIF Bars, Kind Bars, and Peeled Snacks, mean you get fewer calories and less fat, sugar, and sodium in every bite.
We believe in transparency, so we put nutrition facts at your fingertips. You’ll find individual product labeling with the need-to-know scoop on fat, calories, carbs, and more. We make eating better a no-brainer by providing healthy office snacks, lunches, and beverages and spelling out the nutrition facts for you.
NEED SOME OFFICE CATERING IDEAS?
Sometimes you just need a little nudge and expert guidance to head down a healthier path at work. For starters, check out these healthy eating recommendations:
- a variety of fruits and vegetables
- whole grains
- low-fat dairy products
- skinless poultry and non-fried fish
- nuts and legumes
- non-tropical vegetable oils such as canola, olive, and safflower
- saturated fat
- trans fat
- red meat (choose lean cuts if you eat red meat)
- sugar-sweetened beverages
Source: American Heart Association
Now, let’s build on that foundation. Need some better-for-you workplace food options, but not sure where to begin? Stock up on these healthy office snacks, beverage, and lunches to up your
- 100% juices
- black bean dip
- fruit (fresh, dried, or canned in its own juice or light syrup)
- fresh vegetables
- graham crackers
- dairy (fat-free or low-fat)
- nuts and nut butter (almonds, pecans, walnuts, peanuts)
- popcorn (lightly salted, no butter)
- seeds (pumpkin, sunflower)
- tea (green, herbal)
- trail mix
- whole-grain foods (breads, cereals, crackers, pasta, pita chips, quinoa, rice, rice cakes)
Ready to amp up your workplace wellness efforts? Call us for a free quote at 1-800-698-3552!
CREATE A HEALTHY WORKPLACE CULTURE
Your team spends most of their waking hours at work, so make it a feel-good place to be. While access to healthy foods provides a good start to workplace wellness, it’s just one component. Follow these tips to set the stage for on-the-job wellness:
- Offer nutritious food and beverage options. CustomFresh makes that easy for you.
- Provide preventive care. Whether you hold a stress management workshop or offer onsite flu shots, show employees you want them well.
- Just say no to smoking. Provide employees with a tobacco-free environment so they can breathe easier on the job.
- Encourage physical activity. Help your team move more by providing opportunities to exercise onsite or offer discounts to local gyms and fitness programs.
- Be mindful of mental health. Let employees know they can come to you if they’re struggling with depression, family issues, financial problems, etc.
Promote work-life balance. The happiest employees feel fulfilled on the job and still have time for the other good things in life–family, friends, hobbies, worship, and service.
Use and encourage sustainable business practices. Show your team that you’re doing your part to protect the planet by recycling, minimizing waste, and sourcing products from sustainable businesses.
Did You Know?
- Unwellness at work is incredibly costly–the U.S. suffers a $2.2 trillion annual loss. (12% of GDP)
- Companies perceived as caring are three times more likely to encourage/offer healthy eating, exercise, meditation, and quitting smoking.
- U.S. workers reported that when they feel physically or mentally unwell, it affects many aspects of their work performance, including their ability to get work done, (62 percent), their engagement in work (63 percent), and their motivation to do the job well (62 percent).
Source: “Global Wellness Institute, The Future of Wellness at Work, January 2016.”